SW Design Engineer II
Bellevue, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
September 4, 2020
$ - $
- SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- Job Title: Software Design Engineer II
- Location: Bellevue, WA
- Purpose and Objective: Concur Technologies, Inc. seeks a Software Design Engineer II at our office location in Bellevue, WA to build scalable, testable, and fault tolerant microservices using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Expectations and Tasks: Design and implement mid tier services with database backends (SQL or NoSQL). Build automation for infrastructure deployment and monitoring. Responsible for backend data integration. Work with Agile team for development and delivery of solutions. 20% travel required.
- Education and Qualifications/Skills and Competencies: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field of study and 2 years of experience required. Will accept Master’s degree and 0 years of experience.
- Work Experience: Experience or coursework must include: Java or C/C#; SQL/NoSQL, such as MySQL, Couchbase, MongoDB, or ArangoDB; building RestFul web services; processing JSON/XML based payloads; Docker based development; Kubernetes; and container platform deployments. 20% travel required.
- Travel: 20% travel required.
- Internal use only: reference code lhrs4262
- SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :
- Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: ERP, Engineer, Design Engineer, Software Engineer, Developer, Technology, Engineering