Seattle, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
$80 - 95k
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About The Role
In this role, you will be joining the Customer Services Team as a Support Specialist. You'll spend most of your time interacting directly with our customers and ensuring that they have an amazing experience using Highspot. Daily tasks include resolving incoming issues and proactively engaging users before an issue arises. This role will serve as the technical liaison between Services and Product, serving as the voice of the customer to make our product better.
What You'll Do
- Become an expert at managing the support ticket queue and be responsible for driving customer requests to a timely resolution
- Provide advanced technical support to our customers on a variety of integrations, including Email, CRM, SSO, and CMS systems
- Responsible for owning a wide variety of customer requests from start to finish while ensuring key stakeholders are consistently updated with relevant information
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Optimize our internal and external Support documentation
- Act as a liaison between customers and engineering, when necessary, to resolve challenging technical issues faced by our customersAbility to work Sun-Wed shift (9 am - 7 pm PST)
What Do You Bring
- 1-3 years customer-facing experienceBachelor's degree preferred. (Extra points if your degree is in a STEM field!)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and a desire to learn it allExperience with Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android platforms
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root causes in complex enterprise systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Familiarity with helpdesk tools like Zendesk a plus, not required
- Experience in HTML and CSS scripting languages a plus, not required