Redmond, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
August 31, 2020
$ - $
As cloud goes mainstream, Azure leads the way. Azure's continued success depends on providing customers a world class support experience. Love services, support in the cloud? Customer obsessed? Data Driven? Collaborator? Communicator? Troubleshooter? Debugger? Then come & join ARR team to Lead, Serve, and Make the Difference.
Azure Rapid Response (ARR) team is OneService Team Award winner and a true global team staffed in America, Asia, and EMEA. We provide end-to-end Azure solution support for the most critical enterprise customers and the top StartUp's. We are looking for true technical leaders to join us and lead the way! The successful candidate should demonstrate great accountability, customer obsession and technical leadership. Beyond troubleshooting complex technical problems and managing critical situations, the candidate should be passionate of driving bigger impacts - being increasing customer values, improving diagnostic tools and/or driving product feedback.
- Build business relationship with key customer contact and TAM, and enhance the trust.
- Quickly identify customer issues to specific Azure Services or Azure Platform; and being able to conduct in-depth diagnostics on Azure platform.
- Customer communication & situation management.
- Accountability & team work.
- Driving Cross-team engagement/collaboration.
- At least 3 years of IT or Technical Support experience. (in Tier 3)
- Subject Matter Expert knowledge of one or more of the following domains
- HD Insights
- Azure Data Factory
- Cosmos DB
- Data Lake Storage
- SQL Server
- Azure SQL DB
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and / or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire / transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.