Sr. Employee Success Partner
Bellevue, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
$80 - 95k
**Open to remote location with 25% TRAVEL will be REQUIRED**
The Senior Employee Success Partner is the nexus for resources and serves as a member of a HR Crew to deliver effective employee advocacy, career success support, recruiting execution, and leadership development training and programs. This role, supporting the legal organization focuses on employee advocacy while providing objective and strategic support to the business. The ideal candidate should be able to proactively identify and positively impact the resolution of potential workplace conflicts. The Senior Employee Success Partner works to ensure achievement of business objectives by equipping every employee with meaningful tools and resources to support their success.
What you'll do in your role.
**Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.**
- Proven ability to provide strategic direction and input to business leaders regarding overall people strategies that support the culture, company direction, and the growth needs of the business and its employees
- Work collaboratively with the HR Crew HR support teams to ensure the effective development of transparent, meaningful and accessible leadership training, tools and resources to enable and support employee careers.Effectively partner with team members and stakeholders to achieve success in attracting, developing, and training top talent.
- Provide expert and objective advice, coaching, and counsel to leaders and employees on HR programs, policy and procedures, employment/labor laws, conflict resolution, change management, diversity, and organizational development to promote a fair and equitable work environment
- In partnership with the appropriate support resources, responds to employee concerns regarding performance management, improvement, harassment, discrimination, misconduct, employee safety, teamwork etc. Primary point of contact for the client to ensure an optimal work environment, serve as an advocate for all employees, and enable and support employee career success
- Ensure compliance of all employment/labor laws through programs, practices, policies, investigations, training, and actions. Maintain current and complete understanding of Federal and State employment laws such as (Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, FLSA, ADA, FMLA, ADEA, sexual harassment, and NLRA). Protect company’s interests by ensuring all legal requirements are met and complied with through proactive practices, investigations and actions. Interpret and administer policies fairly and, consistently within legal boundaries
Qualifications - Minimum required
- 8 years’ experience as an HR Generalist with an emphasis in leadership development, organizational development and employee relations
- Strong ability to effectively connect, build and maintain deep relationships, and influence all levels of the organization
- Outstanding service orientation with a consultative lens; proper sense of urgency. Solid consultative experience addressing complex issues. Operate as an employee advocate and interact effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to work well under pressure situations and flexible in adapting and responding to changing conditions situations (e.g., manage change, prioritize business demands, conflict resolution, problem solving, independent judgement and discretion)
- Solid knowledge of HR rules, regulations, applicable laws. Proven ability to maintain the integrity of confidential information
- Ability to work independently, be an effective team player, committed to results; solutions oriented; superior organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills- ability to present, train, influence and negotiate
- Bachelor's degree
License or certification
- Human Resources Certification