Senior Technical Project Management
Seattle, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
September 8, 2020
$ - $
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
We’re looking for a self-motivated, growth-minded, and unabashedly detail-obsessed Technical Project Manager to join our rapidly-growing Product Engineering Team. This person will fill a pivotal role in the broader Highspot Product Team, operating at the confluence of Product Management, Engineering, Design, and Customer Service. The right candidate is a seasoned agile practitioner who fluently speaks the language of SaaS products and technologies (though not necessarily a developer), and who knows how to apply and adapt process commensurate with the company’s size, culture, challenges, and strategic objectives.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with product management and engineering leadership to understand new features and product enhancements, ensuring that they are effectively documented and communicated, efficiently shepherded through the engineering process, and thoroughly tested.
- Partner with QA to help suffuse quality and effective testing through every stage of the SDLC.
- Optimize cross-functional development processes to meet the scaling organization’s needs.Teach and model agile processes.Write and manage technical documentation.
- Anticipate and resolve risks and roadblocks to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Lead a variety of projects that intersect with product engineering; for example, initiatives related to compliance, business intelligence, reporting, and selection of technology and vendors.
- Proven success as a project manager for software teams in B2B SaaS companies.
- Experience selecting, deploying, and using application/system monitoring and reporting tools.
- Deep practical experience employing and teaching a variety of agile methodologies.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and productivity tools.
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and successfully execute multiple competing priorities with minimal oversight.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Software development experience is a plus, but not required.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality.