Senior Software Engineer - SAP Concur - Core Notifications Job
Bellevue, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
$80 - 95k
- COMPANY DESCRIPTION
- SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- Are you passionate about distributed systems, continuous delivery, architecting using AWS services and AWS best practices, designing for security, resilience, observability? Do you like having end to end ownership of your service and you love the challenge of solving problems at internet scale? We write and run the backend-services that make up the 3rd largest SaaS platform in the world.
- The focus of SAP Concur Core Notifications Team is to build the next generation notifications platform, which will simplify messaging for our global users through multiple channels, save operating costs, and gather relevant data for smarter notifications.
We design and write services in Node.js, and deploy using Docker, Helm, and KubernetesAWS is our data center with end to end service ownershipWe are obsessed with performance, metrics, resiliency, testing in production, failure proofing & scalabilityPassionate about owning an end to end cloud service, designing distributed systems, architecting using AWS services and best practicesWe enjoy working and being a part of a strong, fun, and technical team
- As a member of SAP Concur Core Notifications Team, you will partner with other tech innovators and blaze the trail in the evolution of the next generation SAP Concur Notifications Platform. Your work will enable amazing new features and benefit tens of millions of users around the world!
- You have …
- Passion: You have high standards and craftsmanship in your work. You push the boundaries and challenge the status quo because you want to deliver optimal viable solutions. You are passionate about messaging platforms, distributed systems, and owning end to end services.
- DevOps Mentality: You understand “infrastructure as code”. You know how to scale a solution, not just throw more hardware at a problem. You take end to end ownership of your solutions.
- Teamwork: You thrive in a positive, agile, and collaborative environment with your great communication skills. You believe in the value of iterating together toward a common goal. You enjoy learning new technologies and are not afraid to make mistakes.
- Tech Chops:
- WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
- SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
- EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
- Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: Virtual - USA
- Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Developer, ERP, SAP, Engineer, Software Engineer, Technology, Engineering