Senior Software Engineer – Cloud Services
Seattle, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
August 31, 2020
$ - $
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Engineering & Tech Operations team builds and operates complex solutions for global business challenges that cross cultures, legal jurisdictions, and impacts millions of people and businesses every day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on creating never-been-done-before solutions at scale while ensuring world-class reliability and security. Our Agreement Cloud is a revolutionary solution that changes the way people live, work, and come to agreement.
DocuSign is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work with our Cloud Services team and focus on building scalable, highly-available, fault-tolerant, reliable distributed storage systems. The team will be working on cutting edge initiatives to improve the reliability and scale of a platform that services hundreds of thousands of transactions per second. It will provide an opportunity to deep dive into the DocuSign telemetry that logs billions of data points every day that provide insights into service health and use the insights to design, implement and roll-out services that help move the needle on scale, performance and reliability of the site. We will need someone who moves at a fast pace, solves hard problems, and are continuously innovating in the space and raising the bar.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, reliability, and scalability of core services
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Code solutions to challenging technical problems
- Design core, back-end software components
- BS in CS, EE or equivalent
- 8+ years of hands on software development experience in C# / Java / C++
- Experience in building large-scale, highly available and reliable applications
- Familiarity with Microsoft Application insights
- Proficiency working with algorithms, data structures and production troubleshooting
- Experience with infrastructure specifically operating system internals, load balancing, database system internals and file systems, and networking.