Senior Program Manager
Seattle, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
$80 - 95k
Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that’s better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life’s most important events—buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. We’ve got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
As a Senior Program Manager, you'll bring transformative, game-changing results to Redfin. You’ll be responsible for designing, launching and executing major strategic initiatives that have a direct impact on our customer experience, real estate agents and support staff, and bottom line. We’re looking for an experienced candidate with a proven track record of delivering results within a field organization and can translate big-picture strategy into practical execution.
Program Managers sit on our Operational Excellence team and work closely with a diverse set of partners, including Marketing, Product, Engineering, Analytics, Finance, and Legal, to make every solution is simple, complete and sustainable. We value speed and quality; we test, measure, and validate to get things right, but we also proactively seek and listen to feedback to help us iterate. We understand that great execution is key to making any program or product launch successful, and requires a holistic view of components including messaging, training, and incentives.
Who You Are
- Entrepreneurial: You own every aspect of a launch, and you understand that the nitty-gritty is what makes up a strategy. You’re comfortable rolling up your sleeves and wearing multiple hats, but also holding your partners accountable, to get things across the finish line.
- Customer-centric: You have strong customer empathy and can put yourself in their shoes, whether your audience is buyers, sellers, or our real estate agents and field managers. You have a passion for digging into trends and feedback. When the status quo doesn’t make sense, you’re not afraid to recommend a better approach.
- Process-minded: You seek simplicity and efficiency in everything you do. You are acutely aware of the burden that every additional step or layer creates for your audience.
- Data-driven: You balance a methodical approach to planning and testing, with intuition on where to start. You know when and what kind of data you need in order to make a decision, and how to interpret results to inform your next step.
- Strong Communicator: Redfin has a document-centric culture. You can write clearly and concisely, and present your recommendations to executives and peers alike. You’re also skilled at creating clean, simple slide decks in Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Team Player: You inspire your peers and rally them around finding solutions. You’re widely regarded as a role model, and others often seek your mentorship.
- Experienced: 8-10+ years in program, project, product, or marketing/brand management with an exceptional record of driving results. MBA is a plus. PMP or Lean Six Sigma experience/certifications are also a plus.
What We Offer
- A mission that matters: making real estate better and more affordable for everyone.
- A unique opportunity to grow at a rapidly-growing start-up, with tons of responsibility and direct access to Redfin’s executives.
- Truly challenging problems with multiple lines of business and the longest, most considered sales-cycle in a consumer-facing business.
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates to collaborate with and a management team invested in your success at Redfin and beyond.
- A competitive compensation package with generous benefits, like bonuses and equity, plus free lunches and snacks.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we’ve designed a multi-step selection process that may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!