Senior Developer Job
Seattle, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
$80 - 95k
- COMPANY DESCRIPTION
- SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- Purpose and Objective:
- Concur Technologies, Inc. seeks a Senior Developer at our Bellevue, WA location responsible for development focusing on design, coding, testing, quality assurance of complex product features in a development team.
- Expectations and Tasks:
- Resolves complex issues within own area of expertise and supports others in resolving issues. Initiates and drives topics to resolution in a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency. Works closely together with others and shares expertise to ensure product success. Constantly improves own work methods to gain state-of-the-art agile software engineering skills. Enhances skills beyond own core functional focus and works on other tasks for the benefit of the team. Creating / contributing to highly scalable RESTful Services with focus on the Database Layer. Tuning database performance and implementing query optimization. Transforming the legacy platform into a micro services based architecture and Moving our product into a more modular/flexible solution. Owning the software lifecycle from design to delivery for the engineers to have full visibility and ownership of the project, including full-stack service development and operations.
- Education and Qualifications/Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field and 6 years of experience required. The company will also accept a Master's degree and 4 years of experience.
- Work Experience:
- Experience must involve 4 years with the following: Object Oriented Programming Languages like Java; Services Development with Spring Boot and Spring MVC; Database management and relational databases such as MS SQL, Oracle or MySQL; ORM Frameworks including Hibernate; Web Services Development (REST and SOAP Web Services); Agile Methodology for Software Development; Build tools including Ant, Gradle and Maven; and Monitoring tools such as Kibana or New Relic.
- Travel: N/A
- Internal use only: reference code lhrs0000
- SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :
- Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Developer, ERP, Engineer, Oracle, Database, Technology, Engineering