Bellevue, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
September 2, 2020
$ - $
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
- Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
- We are seeking a Salesforce Administrator for our Revenue Operations team. Revenue Operations supports customer-facing teams including sales, customer success, professional services, and technical support. You will work on a wide range of projects to take Auth0’s Salesforce org to the next level by expanding its capabilities and plugging in other tools for success. You will be responsible for a long project list and must prioritize to maximize time spent on the most valuable efforts. You’ll enjoy flexibility in where and when you work and will be measured on your output, not the number of hours you sit in a chair.
- Supporting the maintenance and administration of Salesforce and all other connected toolsConfiguring Salesforce process automation with absolutely no APEX codeWorking closely with people to influence how you improve their tools and insightsDocumenting and constantly improving processes Providing user enablement for new tools and processes Serve as point of contact for Salesforce and connected tools, troubleshoot issues, and work internal cases related to functionalityPrioritizing and driving high impact projects from start to finishSupporting user-provisioning of Salesforce and other connected toolsResponsibilities
- Experience as a Salesforce administrator, especially building Salesforce Processes and FlowsPositive, high-energy attitude, independent, and takes ownership of all tasks from start to finish.Acute attention to detail.Demonstrated track record of being proactive and creative in problem solving.Strong desire and follow through to make things easier for teams we are supporting.Consistently operates in an attitude of partnership and collaboration.Develops strong relationships in all organizations and promotes company culture and values. Works well with all kinds of people and contributes to an enjoyable work environment.Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management experience preferred Prior work experience in sales/field/revenue operations and/or technology company preferred. Salesforce Admin certified strongly preferredHistory working autonomously in a fast-paced environmentQualifications
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.