Puyallup, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
May 2, 2022
$35 - $45
- Manage projects, with project manager, from start to finish including design scope, City approval process, bidding, construction documents and construction administration.
- Assist as point person for clients, contractors, consultants, vendors and in-house team.
- Prepare project progress reports.
- Design drawings in AutoCAD
- Partner with senior staff to create and deliver client presentations.
- Work with build team members to resolve issues encountered in the construction process.
- Produce detailed drawings and make any necessary corrections.
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines, and regulations.
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals.
- Follow architectural trends and advancements.
- B. or M. in Architecture
- Construction Administration field experience a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines. Strong organizational skills
- Ability to interact with team members including, external client organizations and vendors.
- Pursuing professional certifications or licensure a plus.
- Positive attitude with proven proficiency working collaboratively within a team setting.
- Strong work ethic, ability to work efficiently and with accuracy, takes responsibility for own work.
- Self-motivated individuals capable of assuming increasing responsibility for both current and future projects, and who are interested in growing with the firm.
Benefits: Waiting period may apply
· Health insurance
· Holiday Pay
· 401 k – 3% match by company up to 4%
Office hours 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday
Hybrid in office and at home considered.
· Remote interview process
· Personal protective equipment provided or required.
· Social distancing guidelines in place
· Virtual meetings
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place