Recruiter New Businesses - Frisco or Seattle
Seattle, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
Human Resource & Recruitment
$80 - 95k
Redfin is redefining real estate in the customer's favor by combining technology and service. As a Redfinnian, you will make a difference in one of life's most important events - buying or selling a home. Our new businesses bring a higher level of convenience and customer focus to other aspects of the home-selling process.
As a Recruiter on the New Business team, you'll work with the Finance, HR, Compensation, and Recruiting executives to develop and execute recruiting strategies for Redfin’s new ventures. You'll need to be highly adaptable, and come with a consultative point of view on how to find, attract, assess, and hire the best. We are a scrappy, results-oriented team so we'll be eager to know your metrics and ways you've worked across teams to innovate and evolve your recruiting practice.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Find candidates: Utilize programs and direct sourcing to attract qualified candidates with skills and behaviors we want to be successful with RedfinNow. You'll focus on real estate investment, residential construction/renovation, and administrative support roles.
- Evaluate talent: We'll need you to pre-screen candidates, assess whether they're in-line with our values, and discover what makes them tick.
- Manage the pipeline: You'll need to be proactive about keeping things organized, militant about procedure, and reliable on follow-through.
- Advise: Be the talent advisor to hiring leaders. Use data to influence change, map effective selection processes and recruitment plans, then execute consistently.
Who You Are
- Experienced: 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience. You have a history of results and excellent performance, including the ability to influence leaders. You have strong, well-reasoned opinions and are decisive. Bonus points if you've recruited for mortgage, title, or real estate investment professionals.
- Strategic: You think long term and communicate your vision as well as the path to execution. You create solutions that enable the business to scale with RedfinNow's amazing growth. Status quo doesn't work for you nor should it.
- Collaborative: You're passionate about what you know while remaining open to input from business leaders and recruiting peers. You demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a high degree of business acumen. You readily identify and engage with all relevant stakeholders and are open to feedback.
- Analytical: You have strong analytical skills, and work with a high degree of attention to detail. You use data to work smarter not harder and show your work through proper use of your recruiting tools and systems.
- High Judgment: You take a fair and balanced approach in all situations. You are a candidate advocate and trusted advisor to business leaders.
- Adaptable and Comfortable with Ambiguity: You index high on personal resilience and don't get flustered by change or undefined problems.