top of page
Seattle, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
December 18, 2021
$ - $
Our client is a botique construction management black owned company seeking a project manager. Below are the functions and more.
- Overall management and administration of construction projects.
- Management / coordination with project superintendents, engineering, and accounting team.
- Maintenance of scheduling, financial goals, quality and safety standards
- Subcontractor Procurement and coordination to ensure schedule and quality requirements
- Procurement Scheduling, Project Scheduling
- Communication with Senior Management and Clients
- Review change orders, RFI, and submittal schedules
- Coordinate purchasing
- 3+ years of experience in the construction field as a project manager or assistant project manager
- Thorough understanding of all divisions of work for either new construction or renovation projects
- Highly proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Proficient in scheduling software
- Ability to clearly and professionally communicate
**Benefits will kick in after probation period.***
bottom of page