Principal Machine Learning Engineer, Intelligent Insights & Actions
Seattle, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
$80 - 95k
About The Team
Data is at the core of Outreach's strategy. It drives our customers and ourselves to the highest levels of success. We use it for everything from customer health scores and revenue dashboards, to operational metrics of our AWS infrastructure, to helping increase product engagement and user productivity through automated natural language understanding, to predictive analytics and causal inference via experimentation. As our customer base continues to grow, we are looking towards new ways of leveraging our data to save our customers time and improve their sales efficiency.
The key goal of the Data Science organization is to transform how sales reps operate by enabling personalized guided selling. This requires a scalable cost-efficient data and ML infrastructure.
The intelligent Insights and Actions (IIA) team focuses on processing, transforming and mining behavioral and outcome data from sales engagement, to develop capabilities to measure, diagnose, and predict the relations between actions and outcomes, so that we understand what is working vs not working in terms of rep behavioral patterns and sales process, so that Outreach can develop product capabilities to drive better actions & outcomes.
- We measure & diagnose reps' productive & counterproductive behavioral patterns
- We measure & diagnose what is working vs not working in the sales process
- We predict outcomes and recommend best next actions at prospect/account/deal/rep level
- You have 10+ years of experience in Data Science and 5+ dedicated years working with distributed data processing frameworks such as Spark. Experiences with Spark’s Mlib, AWS, Databricks, MLFlow are a plus.
- You understand the entire lifecycle of machine learning product development, from inception to production
- You have substantial experience with deploying and running ML models in real products.
- You have substantial coding experience. Experience with Python and its ML packages such as scikit-learn is a plus
- You are hands on, able to quickly pick up new tools and languages, and excited about building things and experimenting
- You are experienced at mentoring junior team members and go above and beyond to help your team.
- You are honest, admit mistakes, and own fixing them
- You are a motivated and talented craftsperson: always looking to sharpen and adapt your skillsYou have a MS or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent industry experience