Internal Strategic Consulting Expert Job
Bellevue, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
$80 - 95k
- COMPANY DESCRIPTION
- SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- Purpose and Objective:
- Concur Technologies Inc seeks an Internal Strategic Consulting Expert at our Bellevue, WA location responsible for designing and executing strategic initiatives in close partnership with functional leaders across the organization.
- Expectations and Tasks:
- Work end-to-end on projects that can range from product incubation and growth strategies, partnership diligence, pricing, business model innovation, operational excellence, and other strategic projects. Support Corporate Development projects for the SAP Concur business unit. Help form strategic viewpoints on the future of the business travel & spend management spaces. Drive the corporate planning and investment allocation process in concert with the executive team. Involve in a variety of growth initiatives for the SAP Concur business unit, inclusive of analysis of growth opportunities and helping to form these into board-level quality investment cases. Drive complex cross-functional initiatives in support of SAP Board level initiatives, SAP Cloud Business Group or SAP Concur specific strategic initiatives to drive profitable growth. Align with Concur executive team on priorities and areas for investigation/operational excellence & expected outputs. Assist the President in creating strategic points of view and messaging for the Concur business longer term. Understand the travel ecosystem, including the partnership & potential competitive aspects. Understand the enterprise software ecosystem & selling motion, in particular the SAP landscape & how SAP Concur fits. Support SAP Concur Corporate Development Projects on an ad-hoc basis, including modeling aspects. Serve as ‘another set of eyes’ on various strategic projects or investment ideas. 20% travel required.
- Education and Qualifications/Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field of study and 7 years of experience. The company will also accept a Master’s degree and 5 years of experience.
- Work Experience:
- Experience must involve 5 years in the following: Enterprise software ecosystem; Deal structures in the enterprise software space; Financial modeling and/or Go to market strategies; Product & technology stack understanding for Enterprise SaaS; General pricing theories & practical applications. Experience should also involve 3 years in Sales Operations & Controlling. 20% travel required.
- Travel: 20% travel required.
- Internal use only: reference code lhrs4262
- SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :
- Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: ERP, Engineer, Consulting, Sales Operations, Technology, Engineering, Sales, Strategy
Find similar jobs: