Head Product Marketing
Seattle, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
September 9, 2020
$ - $
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
Head of Product Marketing
At Highspot, we are changing the way that millions of people work around the world. Today, we are helping companies like GM, RingCentral, DocuSign, Workday, Aetna, John Deere, Adobe, Siemens, and thousands more to elevate customer conversations, and to increase the performance from their go to market teams. Our platform delivers integrated content management, training, contextual guidance, customer engagement and actionable analytics. Product Marketing is at the heart of our customer momentum and market success.
We're looking for a world-class leader to run the product marketing function.
You and your team drive the core of our strategy and the content that fuels our go to market, drives revenue growth, and delights our customers.
What You'll Do
This role operates at the intersection of product, sales, demand generation, and customer success, and reports directly to the CMO. You will lead, mentor and develop your team as they drive all aspects of product marketing for Highspot.
- Drive the messaging and positioning of our portfolio with a focus on business impact and competitive differentiation.
- Deliver the content required to fuel our go to market globally, support demand generation, and land high-impact product launches; you and the team will drive content that is creative, compelling, and impactful.
- Conduct market research to uncover customer needs, validate our approach, and help influence our product strategy.
- Champion the voice of the customer in all that we do; develop deep insights into our core personas; and drive the development of our ideal customer profile.
- Lead our compete strategy for the company, and arm our field to win.
- Drive strategy and approach for industry and vertical marketing.
- Hire, grow, and inspire a diverse team of product marketing professionals.
- Collaborate across functions to land our messaging and differentiation in the market.
Our ideal candidate has a track record of product marketing excellence, helping companies to grow and scale market share. You have demonstrated experience in product marketing that includes messaging and positioning, demos, competitive analysis, product launch management, and sales tool development. You are a compelling storyteller, and quickly translate complex needs and solutions into simple, differentiated messages. You have a passion for people, demonstrated by successfully growing inclusive, customer-centric teams. You have a track record of leveraging customer and market insights to inform product roadmap, analyst relations, and more.
Specific skills and competencies that you bring to the team include:
- Track record of delivering results in high-growth, fast-paced environments, and have helped to drive significant business growth.
- You’re willing and able to roll up your sleeves on strategy, execution, and core content when needed.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills. Demonstrated excellence in presenting to analysts, customers, and large internal teams.
- A track record of delivery on complex projects, using strong collaboration skills and ability to influence and work across functions.
- Inspirational leader with proven ability to build diverse, collaborative teams.
- You have a track record of helping to grow the careers of your people.
- You have a passion for the product. You’ve partnered closely with Product Management to ensure product/market fit, and to help align the go to market with our product roadmap.