Director of Partner Sales
Seattle, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
September 10, 2020
$ - $
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
As the Director of Partner Sales at Highspot you will forge and maintain sustainable and profitable relationships with key partners to unlock global sales growth through increased deal referrals, influenced sales, and coordinated co-selling. You will work with the VP of Sales, Sales Management and Sales Leadership, and segment-aligned Account Executives to create and execute an aligned partner sales strategy that will maximize sales attainment while maintaining sales conversion and deal velocity. You will own the creation of the partner sales strategy and have overall responsibility for Partner Sales execution across the globe ensuring that quarterly and annual targets are met and exceeded with a mix of sell-to and sell-with Partners. You will also work with sales executives and account owners on joint engagements and ensure that Highspot is also generating co-sell opportunity and leads for partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Own accountability for Highspot’s partner-generated and influenced sales attainment
- Create and own the partner sales plan, strategy and execution ensuring alignment with sales leadership
- Forge and maintain relationships with quota-carrying teams, regional sales teams, sales leadership and management, and individual sales professionals within partner accounts
- Work in collaboration with Partner Marketing, BD & Alliances to recruit the right partners, leverage executive relationships, and drive demand
- Be an ambassador and represent Highspot in all relevant events, public speaking opportunities, large bids and other customer-partner forums as required
- Contribute as a member of the Sales Leadership team in the ongoing development and formulation of a solid Partner strategy for the business as it continues to grow
- Partner with Highspot Sales Teams to ensure coordination and seamless communication in active sales opportunities
- Develop coverage recommendations to improve value delivery by our partner ecosystem
- Use expertise and industry knowledge to reinforce Highspot’s value within partner services
- You have an extensive understanding of the sales and marketing consulting services and technology vendor business models, co-selling relationships and agreements, sales incentives and partner sales quota models, account-mapping and sharing for co-sales coordination, and partner commercials models.
- Advanced 4-year degree in Technology or Business, MS or MBA is a plus
- Demonstrated success in negotiating and closing strategic technology partnerships
- Track record of executing and delivering against business goals, consistently driving profitability and contribution to revenue achievement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, experienced in executive level presentations, both internally and externally
- Minimum of 7 years of successful Leadership, building and running a Partner Sales team within an enterprise software company
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization to obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly
- Experience building and leading teams, building scalable processes, and implementing procedures that drive successful sales outcomes
- Travel is required up to 50%, possibly more at peak times. (is some international)