Digital Marketing Manager - Paid Social
Seattle, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
$80 - 95k
Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer’s favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that’s better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life’s most important events—buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. No matter what role you have, you’ll be both challenged and inspired every day. We’ve got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you’ll lead Redfin’s digital acquisition in our paid social channel. You’ll drive revenue growth by bringing new users to Redfin.com and turning casual visitors into happy clients.
- Drive profitable growth by building, owning, and optimizing all paid social programs with multi-million dollar budgets.
- Gather data, quickly decipher it to make decisions, and tell a story using your analysis that builds trust and strong cross-functional support for your initiatives.
- Take a hypothesis-driven approach to A/B testing to isolate drivers and constantly iterate to improve campaign performance.
- Set a clear vision for paid social strategies across Facebook and Instagram. Determine the requirements and projects to achieve your vision and set specific goals for you and the program to drive growth.
- Roll up your sleeves, dive into the details, and get things done.
- Evaluate emerging technologies, tools, opportunities, and work with product and engineering to deliver a scalable advertising platform. For example, you’d be as comfortable launching new campaigns as you are leading integration with 3rd party tools and technology across engineering, business intelligence, and marketing.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4 - 6 years of digital/performance marketing and analytics experience - with an emphasis on strategy and execution in paid social marketing, Facebook, and/or other digital advertising platforms.
- Experience managing creating and executing campaigns with the ability to set strategic direction and performance goals.
- Functional experience includes marketing campaign management, performance analysis and optimization, digital strategy development, vendor management, tracking, and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related quantitative research field.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets. This typically looks like expert-level Excel skills; SQL skills a plus.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills that allow you to build bridges with internal teams, external partners, and vendors.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and restricted stock grants.
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave.
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we’ve designed a multi-step selection process that may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!