Customer Lifecycle Manager
Seattle, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
$80 - 95k
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Customer Lifecycle Manager will design and execute the strategy for driving product adoption and preventing churn at scale within the Digital Business customer base. This role will ensure DocuSign customers that purchased subscriptions through the Web are enabled with self-service resources, tools, and guided journeys that improve their product and service utilization post-sale. This role that will interact with all levels of the organization, from the strategy and planning phase through to communicating results and learnings from lifecycle programs. Working in close alignment with the Digital Business marketing, product, and support teams, analytics, and campaign orchestrators, this role will contribute to the organization’s customer adoption and retention goals.
This position reports to the Director, Customer Lifecycle Management.
- Conduct discovery and opportunity analysis by understanding customer and internal business needs and prioritizing audiences within the customer segment
- Develop a deep understanding of Digital Business customers, including personas, key use cases, customer needs, high value features, and churn signals
- Develop audience playbooks to be used as tools for creating relevant and personalized experiences that drive outcomes at each stage of the customer lifecycle
- In conjunction with the Digital Business and campaign orchestrators, develop and execute integrated marketing programs aligned to the customer adoption lifecycle.
- Uncover and champion opportunities for orchestrated and integrated customer experiences across DocuSign teams, including support, marketing, and product.
- Identify and escalate gaps in the customer journey based on limitations or roadblocks with people, process, or technology; communicate the impact of solving for these gaps
- Analyze customer usage and churn patterns to drive decision making around the marketing plays to to run at each point in the lifecycle
- In conjunction with Content Strategist, map messaging and content needs to drive customer action at each stage of lifecycle and contribute to content development
- Own Digital Business paid customer insights: stay on top of trends, events, and channels to anticipate customer needs
- Establish targets and communicate performance results and learnings to internal teams, highlighting next best action from most recent results
- 5+ years customer lifecycle marketing or product marketing experience in B2B or e-commerce
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience creating and managing post-sale marketing programs driving adoption and retention
- Strong analytical skills with experience using data to drive decision making around audience strategies and programs.
- Experience navigating and driving collaboration in a complex matrixed organization
- Understanding of common customer adoption and retention metrics and KPIs
- Strong presentation skills; experience communicating strategies and results to all levels, including executives
- Experience designing or managing customer programs at the global level
- Marketing analytics experience is a plus
- Track record of leadership and results in a fast-paced work environment