Corporate Strategy Manager
Bellevue, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
September 1, 2020
$140 - $150
T-Mobile is looking for CS&A, a position that requires strategic and analytic thinking, the ability to influence team members and executives cross-functionally, and an appetite for change and innovation. You will have the opportunity to own your own independent workstreams:
What Will You Be Doing?
- Partner with cross functional teams and leaders to drive critical decisions and change. Work closely with key business leaders across the company to understand critical issues and navigate change within a large organization.
- Provide the analytical horsepower. Tackle ambiguous and complex analytical problems, requiring analysis beyond what’s necessary for day-to-day operations. Empower decision making for business leaders. Uncover critical business insights and create models that impact key decisions.
- Build a story out of the numbers. Craft a strategic story and present complex analytical findings in a clear, concise, and decision-impacting manner. Drive consensus across the organization.
- Work cooperatively with cross functional teams, expanding involvement and building buy-in.
Who You Are?
- Rock-star problem solver. You can identify the key issues that impact business decisions and are equipped with superior analytical skills including the ability to build models (typically in Excel) to drive insights.
- You have experience building complex financial and decision models from scratch and feel comfortable tackling modeling assignments with limited oversight. Strong Excel skills required, with SAS, R or other statistical software a plus.
- Data analyzer. You are proficient at gathering, manipulating and analyzing large datasets, with experience with SQL a plus.
- Independent doer. You desire a high level of responsibility and can work with minimal supervision. You are comfortable working in a high-intensity environment.
- You have both the empathy and communication skills necessary to drive collaboration, motivate and influence key business leaders and peers.Fearless “Un-carrier” spirit. You possess a relentless appetite to drive change and aren’t bound by the “status quo”.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Math, Science, Engineering or other quantitative field3-5 years of experience in a corporate strategy, business operations or financial role