Seattle, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
$80 - 95k
Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that’s better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life’s most important events—buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. We’ve got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
The Content Strategy team owns all customer-facing copy and drives the brand voice. Working with a small, nimble team of writers, designers and video editors, you'll craft digital advertising assets and original video content that offers strategic value in shaping the identity of Redfin as the modern way to buy and sell a home.
- As the copywriter, you’ll work with the Brand Creative team and write narratives to communicate Redfin’s key messages in different formats and channels.
- You’ll write a high volume of copy for digital advertising, including but not limited to display ads, search engine marketing headlines, app store assets, and more.
- Conceptualize video ads for multiple channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Work with design and video editor counterparts to drive projects forward with channel best practices in mind, keep to timelines, and use data and A/B testing to improve copy.
- Own all copy for all videos, including scripts, storyboards, overlays and cards, and VO, as well as all copy assets surrounding video, including post copy, headlines, etc.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field like communications, advertising, journalism or similar.
- Verbal communication skills, including the ability to present and defend copy choices while working with teams across the company.
- Strong writing skills.
- Experience writing short-form videos for social media a plus.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, and restricted stock grants
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we’ve designed a multi-step selection process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!