Content Marketing Manager
Seattle, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
$80 - 95k
The Content Marketing Manager at Outreach is responsible for delivering impactful, compelling content that creates and drives pipeline and increases brand awareness.
We are looking for a self-motivated, experienced content marketer who enjoys being an executive producer that lands amazing stories. The right person will have an eye for top-quality B2B marketing content and a data-driven mindset to help connect content strategy to business results.
Your Daily Adventures
- Driving a rigorous end-to-end content rhythm & calendar that synchs to quarterly/annual marketing campaigns.
- Managing freelance writers, designers, etc.…to produce compelling content that shows measurable results and is consistent with brand voice, style, and tone.
- Coordinating workstreams and content management for a comprehensive website launch project.
- Writing and editing compelling content in all forms that is optimized for search engines and lead generation.
- Growing our robust webinar program by identifying content ideas, managing internal and external speakers, creating presentation materials, hosting sessions, and partnering with demand generation on promotional activities.
- Monitoring, tracking, and documenting content performance, and analyzing data to drive actionable insights and higher performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years in a content marketing role managing a team of writers, designers, etc.…
- Demonstrated success growing traffic & driving revenue through content marketing
- Hands-on experience with website management, SEO, web traffic metrics, and social media platforms
- Exceptional ability to drive key business objectives with data-driven insights
- A high sense of urgency impeccable organization and project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects with many stakeholders
- Enthusiastic willingness to roll-up-your-sleeves and do whatever it takes
- Strong attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, persistent, and highly collaborative
- Previous experience at a high growth company and driving significant revenue growth at Enterprise companies is beneficial
- Bachelor's degree required
Why You'll Love It Here
- Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
- Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
- Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
- A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents