Puyallup, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
April 14, 2022
$25 - $35
Construction Framer Requirements:
- Must have 2+ years experience in wood framing.
- Must be able to build walls and roll floors /roofs.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, follow directions, and work well with others as well as independently.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work Mon-Fri 7:00am - 4:00pm. Occasional Saturdays.
- Hand and power tools preferred.
- Must follow all site safety guideline, including wearing safe clothing and boots. We will provide hard hat and safety glasses.
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Frame carpentry: 3 years (Preferred)
- Carpentry: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations