Seattle, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
September 2, 2020
$ - $
- Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
- When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
- We are currently seeking driven and enthusiastic Client Advisors who can delight clients and go above and beyond the call of duty to join and help build our Seatte, WA Fly Team location!
- The Client Advisor (CA) role is critical to the success of the business, ensuring that clients have the best experience possible utilizing Flyhomes innovative products and services. The CA builds, strengthens and maintains relationships with clients from onboarding through closing of the home buying/selling process. The CA identifies tailored strategies designed to successfully accomplish the clients’ goals, add value and create an exceptional experience to earn clients for life.
What You’ll Do
Create client partnerships and increase brand loyalty by developing home buying/selling strategies with clients, leveraging Flyhomes programs and services Onboard clients and provide orientation of company programs and services to educate clients on the Company’s end-to-end service offeringsWork collaboratively with internal team members in Activations, Scheduling, Tours, Pricing, and Closing to ensure effective communication flow and exemplary client experience throughout the client’s journey Mediate sales and purchase negotiations leveraging subject matter expertise to advocate in the clients’ best interestsManage listing publications on MLS and through advisor’s networkProblem solve and respond to clients’ needs throughout transaction and post-close; trouble shooting and being pro-active with potential challenges Manage CRM software with clients’ information and transaction detailsStay current with real estate market trends, industry and compliance requirements; attend trainings and maintain professional networks Conduct property tours with clients
- What You’ll Bring
Three or more years’ experience in real estate, customer service, or business development roles Current real estate license in the state operating or ability to obtain license within the first 150 days of employment REQUIREDProficiency with G Suite (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Docs, Sheets) Experience working with a CRM preferredBachelor’s degree or higher from accredited college preferredCurrent driver’s license and insurance (role may require travel to meet with clients and conduct property tours in the local geographic area)
Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutionsCollaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goalsCommunicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that client’s and colleagues feel heard. Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantageDriven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare youAccountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the companyWork Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Flyhomes Perks
- Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSAFlexible work schedules401(k) + employer matchDog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)Real estate license sponsorshipAnd…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home