top of page
Business Development Representative
Seattle, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
September 4, 2020
$ - $
- Skilljar is seeking multiple Business Development Representatives to join our fast-growing team focused on the B2B technology space. You will work closely with Account Executives, the Sales leadership, and the Marketing team in scaling a sales development process that's delivering data-driven results. You will be joining a small and rapidly growing team, where you will have direct input into go-to-market strategy and how we improve the product.
- Exceptional performers will have the opportunity to grow into other roles in the company including the Account Executive role to jump-start their career in SaaS sales. This is a fantastic opportunity for driven, strategic, and high-judgment individuals to get in early at a rapidly accelerating startup that is already serving hundreds of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients.
- Engage with potential customers via phone, email, chat, and LinkedIn to understand their business needs and identify opportunities where Skilljar can help.
- Follow up on inbound marketing leads with Schedule meetings and develop new business opportunities to fuel Skilljar’s growth.
- Partner with Account Executives and marketing to achieve mutually aligned sales quotas each month.
- Help the team continuously improve and optimize our process, training, use of technology, and other applicable aspects of our business.
- Experience in SDR role is strongly preferred. Experience in BDR / outbound role is a big plus A desire to pursue a career in Sales coupled with a strong will to achieve.
- Call it what you want: grit, competitive spirit, hustle...the bottom line is this role is challenging. Why are you going to push harder when the going gets tough?
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, customer focus, and highly data-driven are musts.
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive environment. Make others around you better while achieving your own goals.
- Innately and insatiably curious. Be committed to lifelong learning and continuous development (i.e. be better today than you were yesterday).
- Coachability -- don’t just do what we say, but rather be self-aware and reflective, and digest feedback critically and adapt to overcome challenges.Startup experience a major plus.
- Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Zillow, Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
- We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, and Colorado.
bottom of page