Seattle, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
$80 - 95k
Our Agreement with Employees:
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more-agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Engineering & Tech Operations team builds and operates complex solutions for global business challenges that cross cultures, legal jurisdictions, and impacts millions of people and businesses every day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on creating never-been-done-before solutions at scale while ensuring world-class reliability and security. Our Agreement Cloud is a revolutionary solution that changes the way people live, work, and come to agreement.
DocuSign is seeking a talented and results oriented Analytics Engineer to focus on delivering trusted data to the business. As a member of the Enterprise Data Solutions Team, the Analytics Engineer leverages a variety of technologies to load, transform, and visualize data sets of all shapes and sizes for teams around the world. During a typical day, the Analytics Engineer will spend time working directly with business teams analyzing data, developing dimensional models, loading new data sets into the Enterprise Data Warehouse, and building dashboards to visualize that data. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude, a passion for learning and growing, and working collaboratively to get the job done in a timely fashion. This position provides plenty of challenge and of room to grow -- a mix of challenging assignments, a chance to work with a world-class team, and the opportunity to use innovative technologies.
This position is an Individual Contributor reporting to the Senior Manager Business Intelligence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Information Systems, or equivalent and 5 years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience building dashboards and data visualizations using QlikView, Qlik Sense, Tableau, PowerBI, Looker
- 3+ years of experience using ETL/ELT tools such as Matillion, Talend, Pentaho, SSIS, Informatica, Alteryx
- 3+ years of experience working in Databases, Building Schema, Validating Data utilizing Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL
- 3+ years of experience developing Entity Relationship Diagrams and Data Models
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to collaborate with both technical and non-technical teams
- Excellent SQL skills – DML and DDL – able to write complex SQL, multi-table joins and unions, in order to create dimensional models