Accounts Payable Specialist
Seattle, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
September 1, 2020
$ - $
Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer’s favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that’s better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life’s most important events – buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. No matter what role you have, you’ll be both challenged and inspired every day. We’ve got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you'll put your stellar analytical skills to work assisting with our daily accounts payable processes. You'll be part of a small, nimble Accounting & Finance team, so your ability to succeed independently while also cooperating with others is key.
- Assist in reconciliations and processing payables
- Perform internal audit procedures
- Support our annual outside audit
- Record month-end accruals
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis as requested
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in accounting or finance) and one or more years of related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including expert-level knowledge of Excel
- Ability to prioritize tasks and stay organized in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take risks and contribute feedback to coworkers and management
- High level of integrity and experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- NetSuite and Coupa experience preferred
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation with potential for growth
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we’ve designed a multi-step selection process that may include interviews, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!