Seattle, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
September 8, 2020
$ - $
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
In this role, you will be joining the Account Management team and managing existing customers in the post-sales customer journey. This is a high impact and high visibility role, where you will represent the company as you work with customers to ensure they fully realize the value of the Highspot solution. You will play a key role in retaining and growing customer and partner relationships, while driving the value of Highspot within the customer’s organization.
What You’ll Do
- Work as a trusted advisor to your customers and ensure they fully realize the value that the Highspot platform provides to their business.
- Understand and document your customers’ business objectives and work with the customer to hold all parties accountable for progress toward those objectives.
- Work closely with the Services team to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Meet regularly with your customers to provide value at every touch point throughout the life of the customer.
- Manage the customer renewal process and work toward expanding the footprint of Highspot at your customer organizations.
- Create and drive revenue across assigned accounts
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Quickly learn new software product(s) and clearly communicate the value proposition
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFA system