Finance Systems Analyst
Seattle, WA, USA
This job was posted on:
$80 - 95k
As a Finance Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for providing support and technical assistance to users for a variety of business applications. As part of this role, you will identify issues, research the root cause, and provide solutions for business stakeholders across Finance, Rev Ops, and IT teams. You will also work in day to day administration for core systems such as NetSuite, Zuora, Concur, FloQast, and other applications for regular updates and maintenance. To be successful in this position, you should have experience with Finance processes, an understanding of Accounting, and strong Project Management skills.
Your Daily Adventures
- Support Finance projects ranging from new application implementation to custom development, integrations and enhancements.
- Implement and administer core accounting systems in both the Order to Cash (OTC) and Procure to Pay (P2P) cycles.
- Document system changes, including User Acceptance Training (UAT) results with proper review and sign off by management. Maintain training materials and documentation on Finance system processes.
- Support end-user requests and escalate issues requiring a greater level of expertise or attention.
- Establish strong relationships within Finance, Rev Ops, IT, and key business partners to ensure comprehensive and timely communication of project status to all relevant stakeholders.
- Perform testing for system upgrades when software changes are received from vendors or by internal business partners.
- Document project requirements for system design, key milestones, and deliverables. Track open action items using incident management system.
- Provide input into process improvement efforts and proactively refine tools to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable.
- Prepare master data reconciliations and complete regular user access review within systems.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as requested by Finance Systems Manager. Prepare and distribute monthly KPIs and reporting to management.
What You Bring
- 3+ years of system analysis or system implementation experience with enterprise OTC and P2P applications such as NetSuite, Zuora, and Concur
- Accounting/Finance degree or comparable experience preferred.
- Highly curious. Capable and confident in analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make thoughtful, practical decisions.
- A team-oriented, customer-centric, and collaborative attitude with the ability to foster cooperation among upper management, business stakeholders, and third-party solution providers.
- Outstanding, proactive communication skills – written, verbal, and presentations.
- Flexible, positive thinker that can find a way to get things done in a complex and fast-moving environment. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to manipulate and present large volumes of data
In addition, you should possess a track record of being detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to self–motivate, deliver results while dealing with ambiguity and be able to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment.